Hello Tomilynn I am a TEN Educator in Ontario, Canada. I'm a few hours from the US border (NY) and would be interested in helping you with your event if you are willing to take on a Canadian educator? If so, please email me particulars on your event (what you are looking for? where the event will take place? etc). If you are unfamiliar with the product, drop me a private email to: [email protected] and I can answer any questions you have.
Teresa TEN Poly Gel Educator www.tuffenuffnails.com Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 17:25:49 -0800 From: [email protected] Subject: NailTech:: educators for networking event To: [email protected] Hello Everyone I am hosting my 1st Networking event and I am looking for a couple of educators. Is there anyone out there in the Upstate NY area? (syracuse elimira binghamton ect.) My event is taking place on February 7 2010 and the clock is ticking. If you can help please let me know asap I really appreciate it. Just send me an email at [email protected]. Thank You Tomilynn Rando -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. _________________________________________________________________ Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online. http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691815 -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
