Will traditional gels not work? I have gels with glitter on mine and it
holds up to EVERYTHING. I've had this on for....probably two months now,
with just a couple of fill ins and they're still great. I use Young Nails.

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 1:12 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Pati,
> Just playing with it. The Shellac alone will not hold up to my work week. I
> need more. I just want my nails to grow!!!!!!!!!! (Said while whining)
>
> Buenos dias,
> Lynnette
>
> http://www.facebook.com/nailtech Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
> ------------------------------
>  *From: *Pati <[email protected]>
> *Date: *Sun, 16 May 2010 00:16:18 -0400
>   *To: *<[email protected]>
> *Subject: *Re: NailTech:: cuticle remover/sog (AND oil)
>
> why are you mixing the product lines?  Are you having problems with
> Shellac's base?
>
> Pati
>
> 'Good friends are like stars...
> You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Sat, May 15, 2010 11:41 pm
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: cuticle remover/sog (AND oil)
>
> Yes. I will take it off on Friday and see how dry she is. AND while on the
> subject- I e-filed off the Shellac today.
> I applied axxium base, two coats shellac Fedora, on one hand a thin base of
> NSI traditional gel-which pitted and then axxium so top.
> Let's see how this works!!!
> Buenos dias,
> Lynnettye
> http://www.facebook.com/nailtech Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
> ------------------------------
> *From: *Angela R Wingerter <[email protected]>
> *Date: *Sat, 15 May 2010 20:32:31 -0700 (PDT)
> *To: *<[email protected]>
> *Subject: *Re: NailTech:: cuticle remover/sog (AND oil)
>
>  Lynnette,
>
> You used oil on her nails because she had white spots form getting to dry
> right? Trying to remember.....
>
> Angie Wingerter
>
>
>  ------------------------------
> *From:* "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Sat, May 15, 2010 10:25:48 PM
> *Subject:* Re: NailTech:: cuticle remover/sog (AND oil)
>
> Client came in today that I used oil on and NO lifting at all!!!! I did not
> do her nails today-- she is getting them done Friday. She brought her mother
> in for a facial and could not wait to show me her nails!! Aside from the
> growth, they look awesome!! Will take pictures on Friday.
> Buenos dias,
> Lynnette
> http://www.facebook.com/nailtech Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
> ------------------------------
> *From: *Marsha Rubino <[email protected]>
> *Date: *Sat, 15 May 2010 20:20:08 -0700 (PDT)
> *To: *<[email protected]>
> *Subject: *Re: NailTech:: cuticle remover/sog (AND oil)
>
>  I'm glad you mentioned this, Lynnette. I have been waiting to hear the
> result of
> your test!
>
> Marsha Rubino
>
>
>
>
>  ------------------------------
> *From:* "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Sat, May 15, 2010 6:38:39 AM
> *Subject:* Re: NailTech:: cuticle remover/sog (AND oil)
>
> Angie,
> I use cuticle Eliminator and have no lifting problems.
> As a matter of fact, I used OIL on two clients before applying the SOG and
> NO lifting.
> Buenos dias,
> Lynnette
>
>
> On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 12:34 AM, Angela R Wingerter ‪<
> [email protected]>‬ wrote:I have only two clients with the sog or
> (no chip manicure) so far. They are my testers until I feel like I know what
> I am doing. They are use to using cuticle remover with their manicure. I
> have't used cuticle remover on them with the gel manicure just incase it
> kept the gel from staying on. Does anyone use cuticle remover with gel
> manicures with any luck? Angie Wingerter
> http://www.facebook.com/nailtech  <http://www.facebook.com/nailtech%C2%A0>;
>     Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nailtech%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nailtech%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>



-- 
Renee Parnell



Chattanooga, TN

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to