Occasionally I get companies asking me for suggestions on techs/salons to test products.. Right now I have one looking to test a polish product..

So what I would like to do is compile a list of those who are willing to test products and that way I can have the list handy when the time comes..

Please send me an email ( [email protected] ) with your full contact info, salon name, types and brands of products you currently use and I will start a list here :)

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR

[email protected]
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
    for Professionals             for Consumers

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to