I have a client that I have known for years now... her Mom lives literally 
around the corner from my house... and is on oxygen 24/7 so she barely goes out 
of her house... So my client buys her a GC for a mani...I went there and gave 
her a mani.. on very nice natural nails, I might add...she loved it...and the 
attention!  She gave me a 20.00 tip!  I told her, "no, no..it was already paid 
for" but she insisted I take it!  I won't expect it every time, but it was nice 
to know she REALLY enjoyed the time and her nails.  That client just bought her 
another GC....


Pati

'Good friends are like stars... 
You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.



-----Original Message-----
From: Holly L. Schippers <[email protected]>
To: BeautyTech E-List <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 10:46 pm
Subject: RE: NailTech:: ALS client


It is much the same for cancer patients that are very close to the end.  very 
cool of you to go xoxo


Holly L. Schippers
CND Education Ambassador
[email protected]
641-660-4058 c
 
Visit cnd.com for the latest in products, education and nail fashion!





 

> Subject: NailTech:: ALS client
> To: [email protected]
> From: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 02:13:00 +0000
> 
> I went to this womans house today. Jen was the only one who replied about 
> clients with ALS. 
> I am sooooooooooo glad I went. She is in a wheelchair and cannot move her 
> hands. Has beautiful natural nails. Wants to keep them long, so I just shaped 
> them up, cleaned up the cuticle, massaged and then polished. She had her own 
> pedi tub and wanted to soak. She needed the toenails cut. She wanted to be 
> exfoliated and massaged. 
> I polished them the same as her nails. Mother Road Rose. She has a favorite- 
> Yucatan If You Want. I have that but did not know that was her favorite. 
> Joan, is likely not going to be around for long. She told me that it is hard 
> to look pretty when you cannot use your hands to do makeup or hair. She has 
> the cutest super short hair style. 
> Her friend Valerie just walked in my salon last week and asked if I would be 
> willing to go to her house and do her. I felt compelled to do this and I do 
> not know why. 
> Later today while unpacking my supplies, I counted the money they gave me. It 
> was double what I would have charged. I called Valerie and told her that I 
> just could not accept that much money. She lives THREE minutes away. Sure I 
> like to make money, but I could not feel good about taking that. So I told 
> Valerie I will not be paid the next time. 
> She called me an angel because she was told she would never find anyone to do 
> it. 
> I am not patting myself on the back at all. I just want all of you to open 
> your hearts and minds to helping someone who cannot help themselves. I see 
> something I can start in my area for ALS now that I see how this affects the 
> patient. 
> It was MY honor to make her feel pretty. 
> Peace,
> Lynnette
> 
> http://www.facebook.com/nailtech Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
                     


The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with 
Hotmail. Get busy.
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to