Ok just got a droid in nov. I've been wanting a ipad. Drooling here in
northern mi
Kelley marie

On May 24, 2010 11:27 PM, "Katherine Fahrig" <[email protected]>
wrote:

I'm not Kimberly but I love mine! The only complaint that I have, O.K. I
have 2 complaints:

1. The appointment schedule program does not allow 3 or 4 week standing
appointments.
2. Quick Time is not available for iPad.

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad



On May 24, 2010, at 10:08 PM, Pati <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>> Kimberly, on my iPad
>
> sorry ...

-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post ...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to