Hi!

    Due to the recent salon move, my forwarding mail service has been
messed up and a few techs letters have been lost or re-routed in the
mail system. Because of this delay/confusion, I feel that it's only
fair to extend the deadline for the Event till June 19th.

   I've pushed as hard as I can to sell out the 3rd Annual "Nail Tech
Networking Event of the Smokies", but we still have 30 spots available
as of now. Several techs reservation fees are currently in the mail,
so that number will change daily. In order to reach our goal of a
complete sellout, I'll need your help spreading the word. And for your
efforts we'd like to reward you!

   As you check into the Event, how would you like to be handed FREE
CASH? Email me for the voucher that will make you money! Simply send
it to any nail tech, salon professional, salon owner, cosmetology
teacher, or beauty school student who HAS NOT been to the Event
before.

   Make sure they fill in their name and list YOU as the referral.
Then make sure they mail the voucher in with their reservation fee.
And when you check into the Event, you'll receive your FREE CASH!

    1 voucher per new guest, but you can send them to however many
referrals as you like. This Event could actually wind up costing you
nothing or it could even make you some money!

    *I apologize ahead of time, but this offer cannot be retroactive,
in case you've already referred someone. This idea JUST occurred to me
as I was thinking of ways to sell out those last 30 spots. If this
promotion is a success, then next year we'll be sure to employ it at
the beginning of the 2011 season so that everyone can get in on it.
But don't let that stop you from referring someone else right now!

    Thanks and I look forward to giving you some FREE money when I see
you on Sat. June 26th in Gatlinburg!


Sincerely, Jill Wright


Jill's
c/o Jill Wright
720 Chestnut St.
Bowling Green, KY 42101
(270) 799-3637
www.jillsnails.com
[email protected]
www.linkedin.com/in/jillwrightntnesmokymtns
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-Tech-Networking-Event-of-the-Smokies/104319176265824


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to