You must be Fric and I must be Frac!
My Shellac toes did not hold up well at all.  BUT ..I attributed that to my 
lovely damaged nails and the fact that I was wearing my crocs often and 
barefoot....I would just glance down and oops..there goes another one...a naked 
nail!


Pati

'Good friends are like stars... 
You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.



-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Phoenix <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, Jun 11, 2010 5:24 pm
Subject: NailTech:: My Premiere test nails


The Minx on my thumb looks pretty worn at the free edge. My Materworks nail is 
perfect.  The full coverage metallic from Dashing Diva just popped off as I was 
wrangling my luggage but it stayed shiney and gorgeous til then.  The Virtual 
French from Dashing Diva (thin) still looks great.  I got them all on Sunday. 
 
The Shellac French from Saturday has no lifting but considerable wear on the 
f/e. 
 
All in all not too shabby considering I've been in and out of the pool every 
day since I got them. 
 
As for my Shellac toes, they're still lovely. A tad less shiney but I had to 
file them and have a lot of growth and they still look reel purty. 
 
YAY! 
 
Michelle Phoenix - Elite Nail Technician 
Wet Paint Nail Spa 
www.wetpaintnailspa.com 
 
--You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group. 
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]. 
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. 
 

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to