At 12:49 PM 6/23/2010, you wrote:
I got the eco a month weeks ago (the girl on the phone wouldn't give me the $99 deal that Elaine offered :-() and all of the colors go on really well except the black. Its totally see through even after mixing it forever!

Is it supposed to be like that???

Sherri
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Sherri,

No the black is not supposed to be like that. The one batch that shipped was a little off before they caught it. This has been corrected along with the jar labels not working out like planned! The new jars are much better with nice big color dots on the top - which is great for me because of the way I store them, I had to pick each one up to find the color I wanted!

Email me privately [email protected] with your information and I will make sure you get a new pot of the black ASAP.


Lorraine, webgirl

www.ManicuresThatLast.com
eco So Quick Soak Off
Turn your Part-Time Clients into Full-Time Bookings!
3 Minutes On, 5 Minutes Off - Guaranteed

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to