Sherri, Colorpops have come way down in price and are newly redeisgned also..

<http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe/colorpops-display-c-158_154.html>try this link (to the beautytech shoppe > nail technician tools > colorpops)



At 01:02 PM 6/23/2010, you wrote:
I just wanted to share with you guys that I found a place in San Diego called Viet Nail Supply and I bought a no-name display things that is almost identical to the colorpops for $22!! Its round, has three graduating sized tiers and holds about 80 sticks. The sticks are shorter, only about 5" long. The only drawback is that it doesn't rotate, but I can fix that pretty easily.

The reason I say this is some people might find the colorpops a little spendy. So it pays to shop around.

This place doesn't have a website and they don't ship, but you may find someplace similar near you.

Also, found a site called LAnails that has lots of sundries, accessories, disposables, etc for really good prices and they also carry Shellac and CND, opi, Harmony and several other well known brands. www.lanails.com

Sherri
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR

[email protected]
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
    for Professionals             for Consumers

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to