That would be Sandy Combs with harmony. She's a sweetie!!
Michele
Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 23, 2010, at 11:31 AM, "Holly L. Schippers " <[email protected]
> wrote:
Reading a lot of the posts makes me very curious about the wear
difference in the two and if it has to do with the application or
the product. It sounds like there is going to be a Harmony educator
at HRTE in Omaha, I will be there as well, so I'm curious if they
would be game for choosing a non-biased nail professional and each
of us applies our product to 5 nails, every other nail. That way
some of each is on each hand and it is fairly distributed (one isn't
exclusively on the hard hand they bang up). Then this person would
commit to taking photos every 3-4 days and sharing them here. Then
the products have been applied as they were meant to, with the lamp
designed for them, and worn on the same person. I do not know which
educator will be there but I will ask them if they want to try this
experiment :o)
Sent via BlackBerry®
Holly L. Schippers
CND
Education Ambassador
P 641-660-4058
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.