At 03:27 PM 6/26/2010, you wrote:
Hi Ladies,
All my clients are in an upscale retirement center and over 65. I have
started using Shellac due to the short 10 minutes soak off time. They
don't have the patience for anything longer and I need them to walk
out with dry nails!
But I see that ECO SOG's time is only 5 minutes! But before I invest
in another product line, would like your comments please.
Thanks,
Mimi in Florida
Mimi, all I can say is you should try it. Yes it does soak off in 5
minutes, just a tad longer if you top them with the clear So Quick
UV gel instead of the polish type top coat that is recommended. For
these ladies I would suggest the little extra cure time and the 30
second more removal time. The other thing is there is no odor with
the eco, while Shellac (I am in no way putting the product down I
happen to like it also) does have a distinct polish odor. This might
make it more suitable for use in the retirement center also.
The trial kits start at $16.95 - $29.95, so it is not a huge lay out of cash.
Lorraine, webgirl
www.ManicuresThatLast.com
eco So Quick Soak Off
Turn your Part-Time Clients into Full-Time Bookings!
3 Minutes On, 5 Minutes Off - Guaranteed
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.