Hi Angie
I use young all the time. No, it does not yellow

On Jul 17, 2010 6:34 PM, "Angela R Wingerter" <[email protected]>
wrote:

I tried my sample of Finish and it is super shiney and I liked not having to
remove the sticky layer. Does anyone know if it could yellow over a
french? Went on super smooth too.

Angie Wingerter

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]<nailtech%[email protected]>
.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to