I have been getting the blank page the last couple days. Great idea to post 
that in notes!!


Sent via BlackBerry®
Holly L. Schippers
CND
Education Ambassador
P 641-660-4058

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Doerrlamm <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 05:24:58 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: I challenge you ALL

OK I finally figured out how to post my rant to FB (any wise cracks 
will be dealt with severely <heeheee> )

I need someone to go look at my facebook page and tell me if you see 
my NOTES link??? If you'all can see it, then keep reading.. if not.. 
well.. I;m going to think of something.. maybe a group blog where we 
can public rant on a professional level :)

I challenge you ALL, cause I know so many of you do face book, as 
much as I really do dislike it I can see this as a redeeming 
factor..  when you see articles or have a conversation with a 
consumer who is mis-informed, post to your FB not in your status 
area, but the NOTES area.. If you blog.. post it there too.. WE MUST 
MUST MUST respond to these outlandish news reports. WE MUST tell 
people the correct NON-BIASED information in the most extreme of 
professional responses.

I really mean it when I say I belive the responses I so carefully 
typed up were not posted because the article author didn't like what 
I had to say. This last one said I would get a  email to approve my 
post, 2 different emails I posted it with and neither got this mail.

(on a side note, do any of ypu have issues with FB coming up blank?? 
I mean nothing there, just the little done in the bottom of the 
browser window, nothing.. nada zip)





Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR

[email protected]
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
     for Professionals             for Consumers

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to