I'm so sorry Laura, I just can not ship outside the US. Maybe someone
can act as a middle man for you?
Lorraine
At 07:41 PM 7/28/2010, you wrote:
It's too bad you don't ship to Canada, I would be all over this.
Laura
----------
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
On Behalf Of Manicures That Last
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 2:13 PM
To: Nailtech-googlegroups.com
Subject: NailTech:: The Savings continue!
I have been authorized to continue the following sale prices through
the end of August!
eco So Quick Complete Color Kit w/lamp
reg $197.70 NOW $129.95 (free shipping)
eco So Quick All Color Kit
reg $128.70 NOW $75.00 (free shipping)
eco So Quick Soak Off Gel Color Kit - 8pc
reg $29.95 NOW $24.94
Gel Color Kit - 8pc w/Free 4pc Brush Set
reg $39.90 NOW $29.95
Pink & White Kit w/Free 4pc Brush Set
reg $26.90 NOW $16.95
Gel Removal Solution 8 Oz FREE 2oz Wipe
reg $11.45 NOW $8.95
Try it, I can guarantee you will love it!
http://www.manicuresthatlast.com/catalog/specials-c-10.html
As of this morning there is still no date for the release of the new
colors, 2 of them are MIA, as soon as they get to the warehouse I
will let you all know!
Lorraine, webgirl
www.ManicuresThatLast.com
eco So Quick Soak Off
Turn your Part-Time Clients into Full-Time Bookings!
3 Minutes On, 5 Minutes Off - Guaranteed
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
Lorraine, webgirl
www.ManicuresThatLast.com
eco So Quick Soak Off
Turn your Part-Time Clients into Full-Time Bookings!
3 Minutes On, 5 Minutes Off - Guaranteed
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.