hahah wish I did, they are so creative.. I work with 2 artists that make me just about anything I ask for. Several times I have thought about taking a stab at it then chicken out

At 07:55 AM 7/29/2010, you wrote:

They are soo cute, do you make these?

Kelley Marie

On Jul 28, 2010 11:42 PM, "Debbie Doerrlamm" <<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]> wrote:

OK Ladies.. I just put up 2 new clay canes.. a red high heel pump and a mohito martini glass.. really cute.. you can see them at the very top of the Whats New page:

<http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe/products_new.php>http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe/products_new.php



Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR

<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE <http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe>http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe http://www.beautytech.com & <http://www.beautytech.INFO>http://www.beautytech.INFO
   for Professionals             for Consumers

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to <mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to <mailto:nailtech%[email protected]>[email protected]. For more options, visit this group at <http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR

[email protected]
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
    for Professionals             for Consumers

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to