Amy. I do this all the time with ManiQ. I also have actually put a form on and fix a small area. SOG can be played with. Works great!!!!!!!!!!!! diana from indiana


At 09:10 PM 8/28/2010, you wrote:
Hey, all...

I am curious as to how much success you all may have (or have not) had
with broken nails that have SOG on them.  Example:  My ring finger and
thumb on my right hand have nails that are broken on one side (like if
I wanted to, I could just rip the rest of the free edge off... the
tears are about 1/16" across the nails, with the one on the thumbnail
being pretty far down into the quick).  So far, all I have done was
taken off the SOG on those two, glued the tears, then put the SOG back
on.  It seems to have held up so far.  Do you think I could grow the
tears out in this way, or will they eventually tear again?  Anyone
tried this?  I am really enjoying having long (for me!) natural nails
for once, and don't want to repair them with acrylic :D

Amy Lunde-Provines
Colorado
www.nailzbyamy.com
www.ahhhtistry.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to