Walgreens used to sell it. It is real nail polish in peal off sticker form. It 
is removed with nail polish remover. I liked it, but it cost too much and there 
were not many colors to choose from. I had one client who bought her own and 
then brought it into the salon for me to apply it after her manicure. I used to 
use it on myself too. It was easy to apply, lasted 2 weeks, and came off with a 
swipe of polish remover. Cool stuff, my only complaints were the price and very 
limited color choice. I'll have to look into it again from the ad.

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad

On Dec 29, 2010, at 9:06 AM, Becky Fangmann <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dry nail appliqué... In this months Nailpro, thoughts?
> 
> Www.incocosalons.com
> 
> ---
> Sent from my iPad
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to