Very pleased... I was at the shop all day so I didn't have a chance to share
that email, I'm glad someone did!
On Feb 22, 2011 4:46 PM, "Lynnette Madden" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Me too!! Now this makes it the cheapest way to go. Anyone hedging? Get off
> the fence and get Square now. Becky, are you going to chime in?
> buenos dias,
> Lynnette
>
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Pam <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hi techs, I just got an email from Square that says they will no longer
be
>> charging the .15 per transaction fee! Woo hoo! I love my square!
>> Pam
>> Nail Designs
>> Ohio
>>
>> Sent from my Samsung Interceptâ„¢
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "NailTech" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Lynnette Madden
> Salon 29
> 229 Main Street
> East Greenville PA 18041
> 215-541-9029
> http://www.salon29.net
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to