crap Pati, sorry I just saw this .. call me tomorrow..

At 07:17 PM 7/19/2011, you wrote:
shoot...I did NOT open that one yesterday...nor any other links like that in years...however my hubby got an email from me regarding tickle me elmo...luckily he did not open it either..but somehow it got my address....Deb can you help me out on this? anything I can do?

Pati Schembari

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin

[email protected]
(AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk wkdwich p-631-981-1273)
Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe

www.nailtechconnect.com    for Professionals
www.beautytech.com     for Professionals
www.beautytech.INFO    for Consumers

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to