All,

If you've ever thought about helping to give back to the community and you regularly attend NANOG conferences, please consider running for the NANOG Program Committee. Committee nominations close on 10/11/2011, and we need your help!

The seventeen-member NANOG Program Committee solicits talks, works with potential speakers to refine presentations, and reviews proposals for technical accuracy and relevance to the NANOG audience. We need people from all walks of life who can help us recruit and vet talks of interest to the broad spectrum of NANOG attendees.

More information can be found about how the NANOG community governs itself here: http://www.nanog.org/governance/ .

Thanks,
-Dave Temkin