Well, the idea of peer-group is to.. as what the name sugests 'group' the peers into a
single and simple configuration.. Default route origination to a peer although may be
specific to a neighbor like in your situation, is still a configuration for peering
neighbor; hence making it possible to be grouped into peer-group commands.

But.. whether or not default-originate goes in seperate peer config or peer-group
config I guess is debatable. In application for my network, I find default-originate
feature under peer-group useful; as I originate default route to some aggregation
switches in route-reflector client peer group.

-hc

--
Sincerely,
  Haesu C.