Actually, it is a big deal. Hibernia is already the only cable system that can
send Irish traffic directly to North American without backhauling to the UK.
That's a significantly latency and diversity advantage.

We can now send traffic directly to the US on both cables without UK backhaul
and hence provide more physical diversity.

It also enables us to serve an underserved market, Northern Ireland, and
provide low latency and protected services betweeen the UK and Ireland.

And we beat the who-whos of telecom in winning this RFP. :)

Regards,

Roderick S. Beck
Director of European Sales
Hibernia Atlantic
13-15, rue Sedaine, 75011 Paris
http://www.hiberniaatlantic.com
Wireless: 1-212-444-8829.
French Landline: 33+1+4355+8224
French Wireless: 33-6-14-33-48-97.
AOL Messenger: GlobalBandwidth
rod.b...@hiberniaatlantic.com
rodb...@erols.com
``Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.'' Albert
Einstein.