I agree - Although this isn't legal advice and I'm not a lawyer:

It amends 18 U.S.C. ยง2703 which is entitled "Required Disclosure of Customer Communications or Records" which refers to providers, not home users...

Better question:
1) Is there a reasonable expectation of privacy in the communications between end users and their providers so as to give rise to a 4th amendment issue? (Might have already been asked and answered...)