From: "Alejandro Acosta" <alejandroacostaal...@gmail.com>
To: nanog@nanog.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 5:41:36 PM
Subject: Re: NTP question

Hello,
As other have commented before, it looks you need an outdoor antenna, however,
reading the specs it says:

"The built in high sensitivity GPS receiver is able to lock multiple satellites
from within multiple buildings or from a window location , eliminating the
requirement that an outdoor antenna be installed ."

Weird.

Alejandro,