I'm so tired of this thread - but the bottom line is that censorship and even the definition of "hate" and "racism" (especially when used in the vernacular!) are extremely subjective and can lead to situations where reasonable people disagree. And if/when such policies are implemented to try to limit or shut down such speech, horrific unintended collateral damage will LIKELY occur. Also, totalitarian regimes OFTEN use the same arguments to get their foot in the door of controlling and suppressing speech. Even now, the mainstream news media is ALREADY highlighting a very selective part of these murderer's ideologies, and suppressing other parts, in order to convey an overall impression of their ideologies that doesn't actually match them, but furthers certain biased agendas. So actions to suppress "hate speech" and "racism" based on the 1/2 truths that most have been brainwashed to believe about these evil murderers' beliefs (1/2 contradicted by their own actual writings, which are already evil!), is ALREADY well on its way towards potentially causing collateral damage by unplugging or suppressing forums/platforms that really don't closely match the actual ideology of the shooters.

Again, I'm not defending the murderers in the slightest - I'm just saying that many of those in favor of limiting speech are the SAME crowd that is either publishing or consuming content that describes the shooters' ideologies in a certain particular way that purposely tries to make them look like a DIFFERENT group of deranged people, in order to advance a biased agenda. So we're already well on the way towards the collateral damage I mentioned above.

Also, I'm not saying that nothing should ever be done, or that we can't make any changes or improvements, but the cure might end up being potentially much worse than the disease if we're not careful.

--
Rob McEwen