I have a need for a BGP enabled connection in the River North section of
Chicago. We have a small number of IP blocks that we want to use. Currently, we
have some equipment at 350 E. Cermak (Steadfast Networks) and are looking at
downsizing and bringing stuff
in-house. Our bandwidth requirements are miniscule (10MB/Sec is fine).

I know RCN offers business cable-modem service but probably not BGP.

Also, we’d like to ditch our 3640 router in favor of a smaller “desktop” size
router, but none of them seem to do BGP (not surprising).  Any recommendations
on hardware would be welcome as well