RIR Delegations data is public.
https://www.apnic.net/about-apnic/corporate-documents/documents/resource-guidelines/rir-statistics-exchange-format/

The various RIR delegation statistics can be gotten from:

https://ftp.afrinic.net/pub/stats/afrinic/delegated-afrinic-latest
https://ftp.apnic.net/stats/apnic/delegated-apnic-latest
https://ftp.arin.net/pub/stats/arin/delegated-arin-extended-latest
https://ftp.lacnic.net/pub/stats/lacnic/delegated-lacnic-latest
https://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/stats/delegated-ripencc-latest

They do follow the format in the rir-statistics exchange format doc.  They are
not necessarily located or replicated as described (apparently).  Of course,
the country code does not necessarily reflect where the resource is used -- I
believe it is the CC of the registering org.  If it were so simple then all the
geolocation companies would be outa business in a flash.