On Tue, 2019-11-12 at 19:49 +0000, Justin Krejci wrote:

> As the service grows in popularity, and its breadth of content and
> manageable price is likely to attract a lot of growth, I'd like to
> plan for any necessary augmentations to the network.

From the end-user/viewer network capacity perspective is a new
streaming service likely to (significantly) "add new viewers" or more
likely to just shift existing viewers away from an existing service
(i.e Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc.) to Disney, resulting in a net-wash
from the end-user/viewer network capacity perspective?

I guess the question is, will Disney content compel users who are not
already streaming to start streaming?

Cheers,
b.