The error it displays on both Sony, and Imperva (and whatever websites who uses
their protection). So this problem is not with Sony, but rather Imperva
blocking IP's wildly.

The IP's are not blocks, it's a single IP and the block/blacklist lifts after 7
days.

Error that appears on those websites, including imperva themself:

This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.
The incident ID is: N/A.

On 08.01.2020 18:22:09, Lukas Tribus <li...@ltri.eu> wrote:
Hello,

On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 at 16:53, Octolus Development wrote:
> But here's the funny part, when connecting to their own website imperva.com
> from those IP's -- we are getting the exactly same error code that Sony are
> returning.

And what error code / full error is that *exactly*?

I assumed we where talking about a complete IP block here (no response
at all), apparently that is not the case.

Lukas