On 2/19/2020 2:01 PM, Daniel Sterling wrote:
On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 2:55 PM Blake Hudson <bl...@ispn.net> wrote:
I'm guessing ATT doesn't disclose this policy transparently either.
they disclose it pretty transparently to their customers in the form
of very slow youtube traffic when using v4 QUIC ;)

Yeah, that was a nice surprise to find that my tethered LTE connection was out performing my wired cable modem service. Of course, I had already signed up for a year of service and there were early termination fees for cancelling... that and there are no other wireline providers available at my home (not even ATT).