After 30 add/drops you may lose too much power.  There is a minimum 1.4dB per
passthru and 1.3dB per add/drop, 3.5dB per MUX at the ends.

With these SFP+ modules:

https://www.fs.com/products/31238.html

it looks like you would have a 19-20 dB budget to work with.  You may be able
to get 10 add/drops without amplification.

But they have amps too:

https://www.fs.com/products/72284.html

I'd definitely contact sales and talk to one of their engineers so they can
design a complete working solution for you.

Are you sure you can't pull more fiber?  It may be cheaper.