> this is from 2yrs ago. there's no evidence this is either progressing or
> actually working for anything but some test sets.

Correct, hence, “It’s coming (TM)”

However, if you read the thread or even jumped to the end there was a post
Yesterday 12:48 pm where a residential user in that test footprint confirmed
IPv6 connectivity on a Ubiquiti edge device.

There are Verizon employees in that 30 page thread discussing it - there’s is
no official statement or word from Verizon on availability, capability,
deadline and so forth.

—
Brian Ellwood
Senior Systems Engineer