Hello NANOG community,

In the many years that I've been doing this line of work, I've actually never
had to deal with the public registry side of the job (I've always seem to walk
into an established environment). I'm struggling to get up to speed quickly, as
I must integrate additional AS's into my own and our upstreams are no longer
utilizing filter lists to accommodate the IP blocks being added. I'm being
prompted to create route objects or establish an AS set with ours and our
peers' ASNs.

I'm sure that there's an easy button out there for getting this week's work
done, but I want to learn more about the system in general, but I'm having
trouble putting my thumb on the right place to look for learning.

Any help you can provide, I would appreciate it!

Regards,

Eric