On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 05:17:01PM -0400, b...@theworld.com wrote:

> On March 14, 2020 at 14:49 r...@gsp.org (Rich Kulawiec) wrote:
>  >
>  > 2. Find all the phone chargers, laptop chargers, USB sticks, cables,
>  > everything.  If you're not already obsessive about keeping things
>  > charged, get that way.
>
> You're really expecting power interruptions due to the virus (in the
> US)?

No.  I'm guessing that people may be called upon to pack up their gear
and work in a place they didn't expect to be working.  Or that they may
need to improvise solutions in a hurry with whatever they've got handy.
So having a bag full of chargers and cables and adapters and everything
else just seems like good/easy/cheap preparation.  (I think a lot of us
already have such a bag, it's just that entropy sets in and the way it
was once packed it probably not the way it's packed today.)

I'm not really "expecting" anything other than suboptimal conditions.

---rsk