> On Apr 8, 2020, at 12:02 PM, David Funderburk <df...@globalvision.net> wrote:
>
> What email list companies or direct mail have you used with success? During
> this time I feel there are many companies that are or should be considering
> off-site back ups or putting in remote servers.  I'd like to contact some of
> these who could benefit from our data center.  Suggestions?

You do understand that permission cannot be transferred, and that using
purchased or rented email lists is a violation of all sorts of laws, right?

Anne

--
Anne P. Mitchell, Attorney at Law
Dean of Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity, Lincoln Law School
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Legislative Consultant, GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consultant
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Legal Counsel: The CyberGreen Institute
Former Counsel: Mail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS)
Location: Boulder, Colorado