On 4/23/20 12:15 PM, Scott Weeks wrote:

--- m...@mtcc.com wrote

So I should just get used to configuring routers with HTTP and
Notepad and forget about that nasty, old, 20th century vi crap? :)
No, but complaining about javascript on websites

Just to be clear, I was only complaining about NANOG's site.
Well, ARIN's, too. I get what you're saying for the internet
in general.  It seems NANOG could see javascript being
blocked and redirect folks to a non-insecure (javascript)
site like others (twitter, for example) do.  Then, I could
use Lynx! (kidding!) :)

I'm not sure why the admins of nanog's site should particularly care about appeasing the js tinfoil hat set. i mean, computers computing! who will stop this madness!

Mike