For you nothing will work.
________________________________
From: Töma Gavrichenkov <xima...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 10:39 PM
To: Elad Cohen <e...@netstyle.io>
Cc: David Hubbard <dhubb...@dino.hostasaurus.com>; NANOG <nanog@nanog.org>
Subject: Re: RIPE NCC Executive Board election

 Peace,

On Wed, May 13, 2020, 10:27 PM Elad Cohen
<e...@netstyle.io<mailto:e...@netstyle.io>> wrote:
So you didn't even test the implementation and didn't create it - so why you
are writing "As a matter of fact". Which fact ? any evidence ?

No, Elad.  It is *you* who needs to prove that your concept works.  Unless you
do it, it is wise (and generally acceptable in IETF and the likes) to assume it
doesn't.

So far, you haven't done so.

Having said so, when it comes to your "anti-spoofing solution" (sic!), I even
have dedicated certain time reviewing it and writing a response.  Based on the
concepts I've seen, I honestly wonder if you ever got the appropriate
engineering degree.

By the way, what you have published as your "biography" on the RIPE Exec Board
candidate page doesn't quite help to sort out the latter statement.

--
Töma