We decommissioned 200,000 sq ft of DC space this year to turn into a marijuana grow.  Very similar power and cooling requirements.

Aaron

On 7/23/2020 12:09 PM, Norman Jester wrote:
I’ve got a fiber rich datacenter that was decommissioned adjacent to One
Wilshire. Pipe to coresite and equinix and other fiber as well.

The datacenter shuttered due to changing market conditions It wasn’t ready to
adapt to.

Anyway, wondering if you have any cool ideas on how to raise it up again from
scratch. I was thinking renting the whole place out to someone or open to other
ideas. Maybe something other than colo?

Norman Jester
619-319-7055

Aaron Wendel