aar...@gvtc.com писал 2020-09-15 20:31:
Hi Aaron,

Also, with VPN's over SRv6
would this enable automatic vpn capability over the internet?  I mean
if I can do VPN's over an IPv6 network, seems that I could do that
across the Internet as well.

I think you already can do it over any kind of tunnel, and there are a lot of SDWAN solutions are available. Or do you expect from a transit provider a capability to respect and process SID stack programmed by another provider? I wouldn't bet on this ;) From administrative PoV it's similar to Inter-AS or CsC, based on trusted relations between parties, but seems not very popular in real life. Otherwise, it will be the same best path routing as for any general tunnel. Doesn't look as a distinctive advantage of SRv6 at least.

- Aaron

--
Kind regards,
Andrey