*The latest technology, all in one space.*
Be sure to visit the NANOG 80 Virtual Expo
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/> throughout the
conference to learn about the latest technologies, and connect with reps
from 19 North American companies.

Plus, you'll have the chance to win a variety of swag + prizes in each
booth, and pick up clues for our daily scavenger hunts. Expo doors are open
today through Friday, 10/30! Scroll on to learn more about each of our
exhibitors.

*ADVA*
*Open networking solutions for cloud interconnect, cloud access and network
synchronization with scalability, programmability and ease of use.*

ADVA is a company founded on innovation and focused on helping our
customers succeed. Our technology forms the building blocks of a shared
digital future and empowers networks across the globe. We’re continually
developing breakthrough hardware and software that leads the networking
industry and creates new business opportunities. It’s these open
connectivity solutions that enable our customers to deliver the cloud and
mobile services that are vital to today’s society and for imagining new
tomorrows. Together, we're building a truly connected and sustainable
future. Learn more: adva.com

Visit Expo Booth
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/adva/overview/>

*Amazon*
*Interconnect with the Amazon global network.*

Amazon operates a global network covering more than 80 cities and over 200
Points of Presence (POPs). Learn more: peering.aws

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/amazon-web-services/overview/>

*Catchpoint*
*Advancing User Experience*

Catchpoint empowers enterprises to protect and advance the digital
experiences of their customers and employees. We help proactively detect,
identify and validate user and application reachability, availability,
performance and reliability across an increasingly complex digital delivery
chain.

With the largest and most geographically distributed monitoring network in
the industry, we have the only Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) platform
able to scale and support today’s customer and employee location diversity
and application distribution. Learn more: catchpoint.com

Swag + Prizes:

   - HyperX Cloud Alpha S - PC Gaming Headset (raffle)
   - Sticker packs

Visit Expo Booth
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/catchpoint/overview/>

*Charter Communications*
*America's fastest-growing TV, Internet and Voice provider.*

At Charter Communications, we connect our customers to innovation. From
Spectrum Internet Gig and our path to 10G, to the Spectrum TV App and
Spectrum Mobile, our blazing fast and secure broadband network powers the
future. Learn more: spectrum.com

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/charter-communications/overview/>

*Comcast Technology Solutions*
*Our media and entertainment technology redefines digital experiences and
delivers the future of media to global audiences.*

Comcast Technology Solutions offers a portfolio of technology solutions,
the CTSuite, that provides the industry with the technology, scale and
expertise to expand and navigate the rapidly-changing media and
entertainment technology landscape.  We invent technology that solves
industry challenges, reimagines what is possible, and transforms businesses
for an ever-changing world. Built on Comcast’s know-how, proven facilities,
scalable platforms, and infrastructure, Comcast Technology Solutions offers
more than 20 years of reliable real-world broadcast and digital experience.
We partner with customers to redefine expectations and deliver the future
to global audiences. Learn more: comcasttechnologysolutions.com

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/comcast/overview/>

*Corero Network Security*
*Real-Time DDoS Protection*

Corero Network Security is the leader in real-time, high-performance,
automatic DDoS attack protection, with comprehensive attack visibility,
analytics, and reporting. Deployed on-premises, hybrid, and in the
cloud, we protect thousands of organizations worldwide, across many
verticals. Learn more: corero.com

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/corero/overview/>

*IPv4.Global*
*Transparent. Reliable. Experienced. *

IPv4.Global is a division of Hilco Streambank. As trusted marketplace
leaders, we are dedicated to reliable transparent service. We work with you
to buy and sell IP blocks, regardless of the size, and have completed more
transfers than anyone else in the world. Learn more: ipv4.global

Swag + Prizes:

   - Raffle: /24 CTA button

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/ipv4global/overview/>

*Itential*
*Intelligent Network Automation *

Itential simplifies and accelerates network automation across physical,
virtual, and cloud networks. Our products enable Network Engineers to
propel network automation and programmability by seamlessly integrating and
federating existing automation efforts in custom-built scripts,
controllers, orchestrators, and network tools into an aggregated Network
API.

Itential’s low-code environment enables rapid automation of complex
networking processes without requiring any underlying code. Easily
drag-and-drop components from connected systems and tools to design and
build end-to-end network automation workflows across configuration, service
lifecycle, and policy management. Learn more: itential.com

Swag + Prizes:

   - $100 Amazon Gift Card

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/itential/overview/>

*JPIX + KDDI*
*JPIX will continue to provide a better Internet infrastructure, while
contributing to the overall development of the Internet globally as well as
in Japan.*

JPIX, established as the first commercial Internet exchange (IX) in Japan
in July 1997, has been providing an environment for IX exchanges from a
neutral standpoint. Serving more than 250 companies, the most of any IX
provider in Japan, we play a vital role as a part of the core of Japan’s
Internet. Learn more: www.jpix.ad.jp/en/index.php / us.kddi.com

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/jpix/overview/>

*Juniper Networks*
*Engineering Simplicity.*

Juniper Networks brings simplicity to networking with products, solutions
and services that connect the world. Through engineering innovation, we
harness the power of networking in the cloud to solve the toughest
challenges. Learn more: juniper.net

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/juniper-networks/overview/>

*Kentik*
*The network intelligence platform for visibility, performance and
security. *

Kentik® is the network intelligence platform for the connected world,
trusted by leading digital enterprises and service providers. With Kentik,
businesses eliminate the visibility and intelligence gaps associated with
running dynamic and complex networks, and achieve greater network
performance, reliability and security. The Kentik Network Intelligence
Platform ingests diverse data streams from the internet, edge, cloud, data
center and hybrid infrastructures and provides real-time visualizations and
AIOps-powered insights and automation. Learn more: kentik.com

Swag + Prizes:

   - Free NANOG 80 t-shirt

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/kentik/overview/>

*Microsoft *
*Learn. Connect. Explore.*

Empowering Others: Our mission is to empower every person and every
organization on the planet to achieve more. Learn more: microsoft.com/en-us

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/microsoft/overview/>

*Myriad360*
*Strategy. Execution. Impact.*

Myriad360 delivers industry-leading technology solutions to transform and
secure our clients’ IT strategy, infrastructure, and business.

With top IT security manufacturers and in-house engineering, global
logistics and project management expertise, Myriad360 handles it all—from
security to mobility, networking to cloud, and hardware solutions to
managed services. Learn more: myriad360.com

Swag + Prizes:

   - Raffle: $50 gift card (1 winner each day of the conference)

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/myriad360/overview/>

*Nokia*

*Open up a new era of data center networking.*
Cloud builders like you are faced with scaling your data centers to deliver
distributed cloud applications, but current solutions lock you in to
building data center networks their way with tools that limit how you
operate them. Nokia SR Linux is an open Linux-based NOS that gives you a
flexible and consumable foundation to support data center networks at
scale. And with the Nokia Fabric Services Platform, you get a declarative,
intent-based toolkit to automate your data center network operations. So,
you can manage data center growth and the accelerating demand for
distributed cloud-based applications the way that best suits you. Learn
more: nokia.com

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/nokia/overview/>

*Opengear*
*Secure Remote Management of Your Critical Network Infrastructure.*

We help IT organizations keep their network running, with secure remote
access to critical devices, independent of the production network.  On day
one, every day, and even during outages. Learn more: opengear.com

Swag + Prizes:

   - Opengear backpack filled with Opengear swag

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/opengear/overview/>

*Precision Optical*
*Custom Solutions. Reliable Networks.*

Precision Optical Transceivers is a system engineering company focused on
optical transceivers and related active/passive optical components. For
over a decade, we have helped build networks around the globe by providing
high quality, custom-engineered optical solutions. Learn more:
precisionot.com

Swag + Prizes:

   - Raffle: Apple Watch
   - Raffle: Apple AirPods

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/precision-optical-transceivers-inc/overview/>

*Seaborn*
*Build l Own l Operate l Innovate*

Seaborn is best positioned to address the global communications needs
across the Americas delivering transport, Ethernet private line and IP
services. Unique among independent cable operators, Seaborn fully operates
and maintains its submarine and terrestrial cable infrastructure. POPs,
terrestrial backhaul, landing stations and subsea cable are all under
Seaborn’s control.  The Seaborn management team has designed, built, and
operated more subsea cable systems than any other telecom management team
including over 75 landing stations, 250 global POPs, and 250,000 km of
subsea fiber optic cable. Learn more: seabornnetworks.com

Swag + Prizes:

   - Seaborn swag bag

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/seaborn-networks/overview/>

*Smartoptics*
*Expanding your network horizons.*

Smartoptics provides innovative optical networking solutions and devices
for the new era of open networking. We focus on solving network challenges
and increasing the competitiveness of our customers. Our customer base
includes thousands of enterprises, governments, cloud providers, Internet
exchanges as well as cable and telecom operators. We take pride in being
responsive, trustworthy and innovative. Learn more: smartoptics.com

Swag + Prizes:

   - Raffle: iPad Air

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/smartoptics/overview/>

*XKL*
*#LightyourNetwork    *

XKL continues to deliver and expand its family of optical transport
solutions for private/public cloud solutions, data center networks,
internet exchanges, campus/metro networks, broadband ISP, and long-haul
networks. Our clientele is global, and we recognize the need to adapt to
various market, regulatory, and licensing conditions and to meet the
broader telecommunication audience needs. Learn more: xkl.com

Swag + Prizes:

   - Raffle: DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal Combo
   - T-shirts (while supplies last)

Visit Expo Booth
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/xkl/overview/>