I too would like to know more about their methodology and actual tangibles ideally in the form of PCAPs.

On 10/14/20 4:56 PM, Brian Knight via NANOG wrote:
Hi Eric,

I shot a message over the folk who did the testing for more info about their test.  If I'm able to find anything useful in our logs from their detail, I'll post it to the list.

The message referenced DNS cache poisoning and DDOS amplification, so it seemed fairly general and more focused on whether ASes accepted spoofed traffic.  They also referenced the new NXNSAttack, which I did not know about previously.

Thanks,

-Brian