From: NANOG <nanog-bounces+jakuhorn=cisco....@nanog.org> on behalf of
"adamv0...@netconsultings.com" <adamv0...@netconsultings.com>
Date: Friday, 16 October 2020 at 22:59
To: "nanog@nanog.org" <nanog@nanog.org>
Subject: cheap MPLS router recommendations

Hi folks,

I’m looking for recommendations on a cheap MPLS router (L3VPNs RSVP-TE and BFD).
Around 60G throughput would do , heck even 30G.
Few 1/10G ports.
But netconf yang is almost a must.

You know something like asr920 or juniper equivalent, but something that that
is not EoS or EoL
Oh and something not from China (you know, bad PR)…

Any pointers much appreciated.

adam