Could you be running up against a MAC table limit on the circuit?

On 11/6/20 11:59 AM, Jay Hennigan wrote:
We have a strange issue that defies logic. We have a NNI at our POP with Frontier serving as an aggregation circuit with different customers on different VLANs. It's working well to several customers.

Bringing up a new customer shows roughly half of the IP addresses unreachable across the link, as if there's some kind of load-balancing or hashing function that's mis-directing half of the traffic. It's consistent, if an address is reachable it's always reachable. If it's not reachable, it's never reachable. Everything ARPs fine.

The Frontier circuit is layer 2 so shouldn't care about IP addresses. Frontier tech shows no trouble. They changed the RAD device on-premise. We've triple-checked configurations, torn down and rebuilt subinterface, etc. with no joy.

Any suggestions?