To follow - Siri couldn’t figure out how to add an entry to my calendar today.
I am yet to be afraid.

Although the google bot that placed a call to book a haircut was impressive.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
b...@6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the
world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.