We have historically been a CentOS shop when it comes to choice of Linux OS,
and in turn that meant, largely out of laziness, that we used mbrowse to browse
mibs and perform simple snmp test queries to devices, just manual work until we
find what we want and configure something in our NMS. We are moving some
servers to Ubuntu now with the change to CentOS/RHEL, and we are curious what
others are using for a SNMP/MIB browser. An FOSS choice would be on top on our
list as it is just easy to install from the repo, but I'll take any
recommendation that people have.

Thanks,
Graham