The he.net side is interesting as you can see who their v4 transits are but
they suppress their routes via v6, but (last I knew) lacked community support
for their customers to do similar route suppression.

I’m not a fan of it, but it makes the commercial discussions much easier each
time those networks come by to shop services to me in a personal or
professional capacity.  “No, I need all the internet”.

- Jared