From: Matthew Petach <mpet...@netflight.com>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 8:05 PM
To: Töma Gavrichenkov <xima...@gmail.com>
Cc: Rod Beck <rod.b...@unitedcablecompany.com>; NANOG <nanog@nanog.org>
Subject: Re: London Interxion Data Centers

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 4:56 AM Töma Gavrichenkov
<xima...@gmail.com<mailto:xima...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Peace

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021, 3:06 PM Rod Beck
<rod.b...@unitedcablecompany.com<mailto:rod.b...@unitedcablecompany.com>> wrote:
My understanding is that there are three London Interxion data centers (I
thought Equinix was the Borg and had assimilated pretty everything at this
point).

Trying to get the address where the facility where the London Metal Exchange
houses its trading engine.

Aren't they (LME) in Savvis, though?

--
Töma

That was certainly true in 2003, at least:

https://zynap.com/savvis-gains-ground-in-u-k-managed-hosting-services-market-with-six-new-customer-wins/

and this list seems to corroborate that:

https://trends.builtwith.com/websitelist/Savvis/United-Kingdom/London

Though, it looks like LME has strict limits on which networks they will
allow to connect into it:

https://www.lme.com/Trading/Access-the-market/ISVs-and-connectivity-providers

and it looks like at the moment, Colt is the favoured provider for LMEnet:

https://www.lme.com/Trading/Systems/LMEnet#tabIndex=0

Best of luck getting a toe in the door!    ^_^;;

Matt