We thought about it for a while at the ISP where I work, and went with Juniper
MX960's w/MS-MPC-128G.  Been working quite nice for us.

Initially, we went with smaller MX104 w/MS-MIC-16G to prove it out on our
~4,000 lower bandwidth DSL customers... when convinced, we then went all in
with multiple MX960's w/MS-MPC-128G....now over 50,000 customers of dsl, cable
modem and ftth

...all that behind about ~/21

I'll add that we already had the 960's for the 100gig mpls sp core we had
built, so it was an investment only on the service module to do cgnat.

-Aaron