On 6/2/2021 6:19 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
While I don't have any stats to back it up myself, one of my fixed wireless colleagues reported moving nearly a whole neighborhood from 25 meg fixed wireless to 200 - 500 meg fiber. The 95th% usage changed approximately 10%.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest-IX
http://www.midwest-ix.com

Mike, do you see this as an example where 25Mbps was not sufficient for today's usage (as demonstrated by the change in actual usage measured after speeds were upgraded)? Or do you see this as an example showing that 25Mbps was fine (because the change measured was not great)? To that end, was the upgrade from 25M -> 200M wasteful? or was it useful?