Hello All , google foo isn't pulling up anything but drivel about ip aggregation in cisco and describing the word 'fuzz' .

I am looking for a tool such as 'aggregate' , this one is written in c . Which has been a very good tool to me .

I use this tool to aggregate ip addresses snagged out of various logs to insert into iptables filtering . Again the afore mentioned tool has work well .

But now I am seeing a new trick fro some entities that are transmitting from every other ipv4 address such as (*) below . And the trust (& crusty) ol'tool just doesn't allow for a bitt of fuzz in its aggregation filter .

Hoping someone knows of such a tool and or may have patched the aggregate tool to accopmlish such a task .

(*)
63.81.88.116/32
63.81.88.118/32
63.81.88.120/32
63.81.88.122/32
63.81.88.124/32
63.81.88.126/32

                Tia ,  JimL

| James   W.   Laferriere    | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
| Network & System Engineer  | 3237     Holden Road |  Give me Linux  |
| j...@system-techniques.com | Fairbanks, AK. 99709 |   only  on  AXP |